Our brand is our most important asset. It represents our mission and communicates our identity to key stakeholders. Portraying our brand as clear, consistent and cohesive is crucial to telling our story in a compelling way.
Brands can be expressed in many ways—in the patient experience during an appointment, through a prospective student’s perception of a school, or during the presentation of research findings at a seminar. The way we choose visuals and text to express our brand directly impacts the overall strength and value of our identity.
A strong brand will help us capitalize on our growth by:
· Differentiating us from peers in the eyes of our patients
· Improving our ability to attract top talent
· Building pride among faculty, staff and students
· Strengthening our image among partners
· Increasing donor awareness and engagement
· Connecting with patients in the communities we serve